Terms and conditions
- Please carefully read this Agreement and its Terms and Conditions prior to accessing and using the Employable Me (APM) website (Site).
- By using this Site, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please discontinue your use of this Site.
- The information stated in this Site is for general use only and is not intended to be specific to your personal circumstances. APM does not warrant or represent the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this Site.
- All users must ensure that information provided to this Site and to APM is true, accurate, complete and not misleading.
- This Site must not be used in a way that is unlawful, illegal, harmful or fraudulent or is related to any purpose or activity that is unlawful, illegal, harmful or fraudulent.
- APM reserves the right to withhold or not accept applications to facilitate employment opportunities between employers and job seekers in its discretion.
- Serendipity (WA) Pty Ltd trading as Employable Me and APM Employment Services owns and controls the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this Site.
- You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this Site including code and software without Our prior written consent.
Notice to APM Employment Services jobseekers
- This Site is for use by job seekers registered with APM Employment Services.
- APM makes no guarantee regarding the availability of any particular job opportunity advertised on this Site and is not liable to you should a job not be available or is not as described on the Site.
- APM does not confirm that every job advertisement listed on this Site represents a job vacancy.
Notice to Employers
- Job advertisements and information that you provide to this Site must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and by-laws, including but not limited to:
- Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) which provides that a company must not mislead persons seeking employment as to the availability, nature, terms and conditions, or any matter which relates to the employment opportunity being advertised or offered;
- All anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation (State, Territory and Commonwealth),
- Human Rights and Equal Opportunity legislation,
- Fair Trading Acts (State and Territory), and
- Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
- APM does not guarantee that a suitable employee for an advertised job will be located and successful recruited via this Site or associated services.
- These Terms and Conditions survive termination of this Agreement.
- APM may vary this Agreement at any time. Such variations shall be effective on posting of the new Agreement on this Site.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of Western Australia and all parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its Courts and Appellate Courts.
- In this Agreement, the words ‘APM’, ‘Employable Me’, ‘APM Employment Services’ and ‘Our’ refer to Serendipity (WA) Pty Ltd. The word ‘Site’ refers to materials accessible on https://employableme.com